Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday, September 9th

Received a call this morning from my printer, Craig at Snowman's Printing
they are so great at what they do--I use them because they have been in business forever, are reliable and can handle the large print jobs my various businesses require. I also love Eileen Ormsby at Sign Language in Bucksport. She is so helpful and ready for those quick print jobs!
Anyway, back to Craig! He called to let me know that the second printing of The Farm, Verona Island note card was finished and ready to be delivered. Hooray!
Silkweeds is getting ready for their October yard sale. Stay tuned for more details.
I am planning an "After Hours" event at the Alamo October 16th from 4:30-7. My intent is to have it be a gathering of friends and merchants with some great food and wine, discussion, a special viewing of the 2000 version of The Movie Queen, filmed right here in sunny downtown Bucksport! I also plan to show the Boston show on the Bridge and the highlights from the 2008 Bay Festival. Stay tuned for more on this front as well.

No comments: